NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Im with you $$s. You can have all the gas resources in the world...

1. 13 Posts.
    Im with you $$s. You can have all the gas resources in the world but if you cant convince people to invest in it then it is effectively worthless. I think management has done a good job but lacks polish when it comes to the media side of the game. Surely they have seen the damage this is doing to the share price and the future of our company. IMO it should have been addressed at least a week or two ago as it became apparent that every Thursday the share price is getting beaten into the ground. It is all good to have grand visions of a $1.50 SP and a SIR like run to the top but I think the announcement problem is a little bigger than some think. Even if they release flow rates and the price runs to 8 - 8.5c, it is only back to where we were on anticipation due to the beat down the price has taken. I hope no one takes this as down ramping or scare tactics but I feel that we should be able to express concern on this forum as much as we can express enthusiasm as it is not a one sided coin. I am holding as I have for a long time and will not give in to the games being played with the price at the moment. On average we are dropping a approx a cent every Thursday so another 2 weeks we should be around the 4 cent mark. The longer this goes on the less confidence people are having in the stock. The key word being confidence, this is what the stock market is built on, you can sell literally nothing is you can convince people to have confidence in it. This is where NWE is falling down IMO. I believe they are better off waiting, building anticipation and then releasing flow rates. If people really want to know exactly whats going on, they can call management rather than releasing so so anns. At the moment I am running out of hair to pull out as I watched a successful plan play out, just the way it should, everything going to plan, 100% strike rate so far...........and the SP dropping!!!
    Potter, Tweets, Dcrome, I am in need of some of your comforting and settling comments to ease my troubled brow. I am not having a shot at management as they have been totally honest, however they do need to try to polish the grammer up a little on the ANN side of things. I hold, and will continue to till this wonderful company receives the vindication it deserves. Be strong all and dont give in to the tree shakers. I apologise for the large rant. LONG LIVE NWE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.