AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Ø Metallurgical testing demonstrates that Stage I (Antas North)...

1. 10,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    Ø Metallurgical testing demonstrates that Stage I (Antas North) is extremely amenable to conventional Froth Flotation for the beneficiation of the Copper sulphides.

Ø 97% Copper recovery was recorded in Rougher-Scavenger (R-S) stages.

Ø R-S Flotation performed very well at course grind sizes (up to 212µm) indicating that processing will not require intensive grinding.

Ø A common reagent suit was applied with typical consumption rates.

Ø A final concentrate of ~32.4% Copper was generated from Cleaner stage flotation which confirms ease and ability to produce saleable concentrates from Stage I.

Ø Interpretation of results provides confidence in predicting Overall Copper recoveries in excess of 90% for Antas North.

Ø These tests form part of a comprehensive metallurgical programme. Current results will be integrated into the Stage I Scoping Study.

Ø The high-grade Antas North Deposit is Avanco’s most advanced development target – Antas North SULPHIDE JORC Reported Mineral Resource stands at:
    9.27M tonnes at 1.83% Copper and 0.44g/t Au for
    169,000 tonnes of copper and 131,000Ozs of Gold

Ø Stage II (Pedra Branca) metallurgy is expected to be similar to Stage I. Historical test work has reported Stage II R-S recoveries between 92% and 95% Copper.

Ø The Company expects further resource growth at Pedra Branca,metallurgical testing of Stage II will commence and run concurrently with drilling during the 4th quarter.

Ø Stage I and II combined, JORC Reported Mineral Resource currently stands at:
    661,000 tonnes of Copper and 572,000Oz of Gold

....and 142metres not included in JORC yet :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.