CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

announcement out, page-48

1. 1,095 Posts.
    Exactly Jaluma, in quoting this article I was perhaps premature as I was just interested in comparative position of CFU, if I may now qualify this further with the following having read it fully I might add here thanks to Desertwolfs negative appraoch on the http://www.iii.co.uk/investment/detail?code=cotn:CFU.L&display=discussion&it=le thread.
    My thoughts
    "I take it your views are based on the following quote from the article
    "Australian firm Ceramic Fuel Cells builds SOFC-based small-scale on-site micro combined heat and power (CHP) and distributed generation units. The AIM- and ASX-listed firm lost about $12 million in the last six months of 2012 on sales of $2.6 million. Recent announcements include talk of "exploring a number of financing options," which is rarely a good sign. "

They are making assumptions DW as you well know and they are ramping in typical US fashion, well look at their client list JPMorgan who happen to be part of the reason Nomura are having fun in Italy with asset seizures. "

Further I also note in addition they also include Siemens/GE/ABB/Oracle(utilities)/Verizon in their client list.

This suggests to me that the Fuel Cell market is a highly political one with IBM/Cisco/CFU/Alliander against the rest.

Pure Spec. I just got annoyed at the tone of Greentech media's approach.
    http://www.greentechmedia.com/about/page/investors
    "Investors

Greentech Media is backed by top-tier venture-capital firms, in addition to multiple strategic angel investors. Greentech Media's institutional investors include EGORA Holding, King Hill Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Massachusetts Green Energy Fund and Northport Private Equity.

Greentech Media's venture funding enables the company to grow rapidly and deliver high-quality products to the market throughout our three lines of business: cutting-edge news, in-depth market research and focused industry events.
    "

Beware gents of the media....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.