CZN 0.00% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

announcement out, page-111

1. 3,492 Posts.
    Hi K1, Yes I agree it is residual anomalies after the effect of the earth's gravitational pull and differences in elevation have been taken out and they are a constant. However I have heard that if the crust thickens up significantly that can lead to gravity highs. However in this case it appears that these Grav anomalies at TUR seem to be related to structures and can be sharply defined which does not fit with the thicker crust model and is more aligned to something coming up along that structure, something very dense and heavy like maybe sulphides?

When I called the co they said that holes 5 and 6 would be targeting these very dense targets associated with the structures. So yes, IMO, if the residual Gravity signatures are higher than at OD and these signatures appear to be structurally controlled it does beg the question WTF is it?

IMO the Market and that article in the Oz yesterday completely misses the point. Assays count for nothing at this stage and finding out what these wild anomalies are is everything and that is what CZN is trying to do

Have a good day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $506 101.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 4157197 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1503766 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.