CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

announcement out!, page-54

1. 8,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8182
    Buddy,

Firstly, thankyou for your answer on why you still hold. In my investing I just dump shares that don't meet my expectations, ie price, but I do give a bit of latitude if I think the market has something mispriced.

The comparison of different potential miners is always warranted IMO because they have followed different paths to get to mine. By spending many millions on studies doesn't appear to help much unless you have the outstanding resource, like SFR and probably SIR.

Those with the outstanding resources also seem to be able to raise capital with placements fairly easily. Then having plenty of money in the bank as well as the resource, tends to make the banks happy.

Look at RXM, an OK resource, well located, doing all the studies, but no money. There will either be massive dilution or a JV partner that will take the lions share of profits, or they will get taken-over for a pittance on the resources value.

To me CDU seem to fit into the OK to good resource, by JORC standards, and without a lot of dilution would have struggled to gain bank finance, if they had chosen a different path.
    Depending on where you bought in (if $4 ish), I think you have a good chance of getting your money back in the next couple of years, unless copper crashes to $2 and stays there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.