CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

A few things Zedd, (wonderful to see a 2.8 % rise today) since...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    A few things Zedd, (wonderful to see a 2.8 % rise today) since the new HC site has been put together I thought I would check out a few folks that I had on ignore...so I actually haven't noticed your 'sentiment' until literally today..To state that HC 'forces' any poster to do anything is a tad over the top, as quite clearly there is a choice, you happen to choose to the 'sell' sentiment when you could actually choose 'none' which to be honest, if you have no shares to buy or sell would probably be more appropriate. (the 2.8% rise today on top of the announcement, is really quite positive)

To state your sentiment is to 'sell' because (a) hot copper force me to make a choice and (b) my sentiment would be to sell it as getting hard facts on really simple stuff has been virtually impossible for years now" is if you don't mind me saying a total furphy.

The 'sell' sentiment is quite clearly deliberate, ( anyways I realise that actually CDU went up today not 2.8% but actually 2.809 % ) but there you go, it is an opinion, a view..I'm off for the weekend.

Cheers to the longtermers, a 2.809% rise today was just what we needed

Dossa .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.