CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Oh no yet another announcement that has left a few upset with...

1. 2,755 Posts.
    Oh no yet another announcement that has left a few upset with the lack of detail and disgruntled enough that they had to put pen to paper to air their thoughts. Tell me lads if you haven't got anything to lose or gain what's the point because it is obvious its certainly causing you a lot of mental anguish. The emotional scars will heal in time if you just walk away and don't look back, there's a thousand other girls out there just right for you, don't stalk them after the romance has ended, its creepy.

As for the pretty pictures, I'm sure you gents have brought a men's magazine in the past and told yourselves it was for the articles. Sometimes a picture tells a thousand words and in the case of figure 22 on page 18 it tells me we have about 2500 tonne of DSO ready to go. How did I work that out? The type of radial stacker they are using has a maximum discharge height of 13 metres and the angle of repose for crushed rock is about 37 to 40 degrees, using a height of 10 metres and a radius of 9 metres each conical pile has maximum of 848 cubic metres, multiply that by a density of 2.25 t/m3 gives us 3 816 tonne, porosity of 35% at a guess equals 2 480 tonne.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.