HDR hardman resources limited

To all Hardmanites on this thread.Yeah I know I will be...

1. 504 Posts.
    To all Hardmanites on this thread.

Yeah I know I will be harangued as always with my comments,and yes i have got it wrong more times than I care to remember since 1998 when I first bought in as a top 20 holder.
    If only I was Rip Van Winkle and fallen asleep under a tree for 7 years, I would surely have taken that option and gladly foregone having a life, family or sex for those 7 years.
    Hell I would have sat in a Tibetan cave eating straw if that is what it would have taken to be a holder today.
    I got it terribly wrong assuming a 5 cent dreadfull could lead to todays announcement and current position of HDR.
    I traded in and out over the ensuing years,made what is chump change in the scheme of things and bought property instead.

Now that I have a HINDSIGHT machine on order from Demtel I can only ever get it right from here on in.
    They are only $ 99.95 if you ring in the next 20 minutes and pay by credit card and you will get an abersizer thrown in.

Now in anticipation of the impending vitriole I shall be your devils advocate.
    Where is HDR heading and what say you the prophets of boom aka KL and sailor girl.

HDR is a wicked mistress whose addiction is akin to heroin.
    If you do not have your daily fix scouring the net from chatsites abroad and chasing down the tea lady, P 90 or whoever is the "dealer" of the day for your fix, your pre occupation with banter of little consequence is the equal of hanging on a corner waiting for the dealer/tea lady to arrive.
    The generic term "tea lady"was coined by me and there are others on this chatsite reading this who will attest to that fact.

These comments from the tea lady.
    I am not the tea lady.
    WPL specifically and by default HDR have always been troubled by the fact that the elephant is out there somewhere,and the key to the big picture in Mauritania for WPL is finding that mother.
    This was known to me about 2 years ago and as evidenced by the 5 dusters it's still been able to outwit them, even when bringing in the new you beaut laser guided elephant gun that "others" seem to be able to use so easily that every time they go out roo shooting they never come home without a kill.

Tiof to be developed?
    Still open to JV debate and further drlling definition.
    The coup, while well accepted by the broader audience aka the investors in HDR is not a healthy outcome in the longer term stability of Mauritania.
    Tiof is not a cheap project as we are all aware of.
    In a climate of some political turbulence WPL will be counting the upside to development against the known and perceived future risk.
    In its simplest form it might be akin to buying an expensive property and then find that a freeway is proposed to sit at your back fence and you wish you had conducted more due diligence before you proceeded with your eyes wide shut.
    They may as a consequence delay the announcement of Tiof go ahead beyond the "imminent" time frame that many amongst us propose.
    Whilst the oil industry is shining with celebrity status only afforded to the best of the best at the moment this may not necessarily be the pivot point that every man and his dog is espousing to be the end of cheap oil.
    By consequence of its pricing and its juxtaposition as the engine room of the planet,the exponential rise will have to be compensated by the diminished appetite for the product.
    Again we hear many on this site foreboding about the end of real estate fortunes,and that the cost has moved beyond the consumers appetite.
    Your typical addict will make the same shift by going to his GP and getting a fistfull of pills for the price of a ham sandwich and deny himself the drug of choice until he does another break and enter, or Father Christmas arrives down the chimney carrying a bag of all his favourite things.
    The real estate investor may flick a property or indeed shift his aspirations from full steam ahead to lets wait a while and consolidate.

There is money to be made in Mauritania.
    This is an excellent frontier oil provence with "development potential".
    The believers,and there are many will hold.
    The newbies will continue to be thrilled at the prospects.
    The shorts will be telling you I told you so,and good wishes must also go to them in picking the trend short term.
    The brokers and suits will continue their own exclusive merry dance with the HDR shareprice two step.
    Watch out for these guys as they wear big shoes and will by there nature stomp the feet of their partner, the loyal and compliant shareholder.

Best wishes to all the players,and in some form or other may your cup runneth over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.