HDR hardman resources limited

Hi all,Bummer about Espadon! I'd be guessing they drilled the...

1. 2,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi all,

Bummer about Espadon! I'd be guessing they drilled the west side of the structure as they did with Merou IMHO. Espadon being similar to chinguetti is compartmented so my take is WPL were testing the outboard fans to decide which 25% of the block is next to be relinquished as H and others suspect. Tiof West probably gave Woodside enough confidence to assume the East side of say Merou and Espadon are hydrocarbon charged but proving that wouldn't help them one bit with relinquishment drivers. All speculation of course but I don't see the sense of drilling on the east side of known oil migration (through Tiof West) as it's the other side they must either write off or prove up before relinquishment. Again, just my opinion!
    Alternatively, Espadon could have been a tie back test if it was lead 93. I'd be leaning towards a relinquishment driver myself, beside POS on lead 93 was just over 10%

From HDR's August Presentation.

Espadon Prospect

Miocene Channel Sands draped over Salt Dome Radial faulted compartments as at Chinguetti

Acreage relinquishment drivers: Undertake a definitive test of outboard fans Merou West, Lead 127

Tiof near field tie-back prospects: Tiof Deep, Chopa, Lead 93

Cheers,
    xmagx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.