HDR hardman resources limited

announcement out, page-43

1. 2,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    re: espadon west compartment Cheers Olivier,

How can we go from 100% success to bloody 15 odd % in the last 2 years. I'd bet both Espadon and Merou are hydrocarbon charged on the Tiof side of the structures. Nearly bet my left test!cle !!

Hooter, that's exactly right IMHO! Relinquishment drivers are huge when your sitting on a large amount of acreage. Suppose they drilled all the prospects around Tiof and Ching which they have 25 years plus to do so. A few years down the track we have maybe 2 or 3 EEA's and no other acreage in the basin !! Doesn't make good business sense. Imagine a company that held the whole of the Angolan acreage only to find themselves with a tiny stake years later after drilling within current EEA's. Company would be crucified ! Labeidna explanation is the fact that a new EEA will cover Bogue apart from being another tie in to Chinguetti. Tevet also will keep Ching production up with a free hit at the cretaceous so it can all add up if we want it to! :) Olivier's find further backs this up. If they wanted a definite find they would have drilled Dorat. No point though as they can cover it in the upcoming Tiof EEA and have years to sink a hole in it.

Thanks for the views!

A bit more food for thought. HDR's 2001 annual. (page 8). A total of Eight possible tieback prospects to Chinguettie!! Leads 17N, 17S, 35, 36, 48, 60, 62 and Tevet. Also interesting to note that the mapped Tevet structure is almost DOUBLE the size of Tiof! Page 8 of the 2001 annual, perhaps when disclosure wasn't too much of a big ask Mr WPL ! :)

Patience game again! lol

Cheers,
    xmagx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.