PBI premier bionics limited

announcement out, page-13

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: recurring revenue stream Hi blokes

Never thought i'd be able to buy oppies at today's prices, thanks are due to whoever.

Did anyone see Beyond Tomorrow on channel 7 this week, it had a story about simulators from Toronto, there were 16 mannekins and a fake isolation ward.That was one facility in one hospital, and the epidural unit is a step up in technology on that featured on that show.

Consider the progress in medicvision in the last 12 months, and you wouldn't believe that the sp should still be at these levels.Everything that has been done when viewed as a jigsaw suggests that the company is being positioned to be the global leader in its field, once one or two more players like the english royal college come along then everyone will probably wonder how they didn't work everything out sooner, and as I have stated previously, there will come a time when we will wonder how surgeons were trained in the old days before simulators.

Should be an interesting run to oppies expiry.

check the beyond tomorrow website if you're interested, go to this week's episode.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.