GGY 2.41% 8.1¢ glengarry resources limited

announcement out, page-22

1. 5,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Management doing a great job awesome foundation being built. This is all the making of a great company and I will say watch for more exciting J/V in the not so distant future. They hold some extremely good ground around the place so all those on board enjoy the ride.

Citadel – Gold, Copper and Uranium
    The Citadel Project occurs within the Proterozoic Paterson Province and covers over 1,700km2 of highly prospective stratigraphy. The Paterson Province hosts the world class Telfer Gold Mine (26 Moz gold and 1 Mt copper), the Nifty Copper Mine (1 Mt copper) and the Kintyre uranium resource (36 Kt U3O8). Previous exploration has intersected significant gold and copper mineralisation at Magnum prospect including 15 metres @ 14.1 g/t gold and 8 metres @ 4.4% copper. Glengarry believes the Project is prospective for the discovery of world-class gold, copper and uranium deposits and is seeking a joint venture partner to fund future exploration within the Project with an initial expenditure commitment of at least $1M required to advance the Project

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.