FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

announcement out, page-19

1. 594 Posts.
    Yes the announcement was out today and expect productivity report out next tuesday. The uranium card was shown today and the productivity report will show 30-50% above budget. That will help the md get a pay rise at november agm. i hope to see you all there and i will be flying to the pilbara to see the boys in action. If anyone is a true fox i suggest you all get there.
    Also as for streeter he holds 14 million shares , he has sold bugger all, its change and as they say you cant take it with you. Perhaps you should focus more on the Queensland cattle baron who became a major shareholder.And finally the person who suggested that the company has to have a profit of 14mill to justify the current value of the company is an absolute .
    Going on that philosopy there wouldnt be mining sector, fox are explorers it just so happens that they have the forsight to re-open old plants and turn into a producer as well. Cashflow helps the wheels turn and while they continue to do this they wont have to jump back into a tricom bed in a hurry. By the way if your selling now your selling to tricom, there in there now because at the end of next week the price will be 1.10+ and we will be all back in the game. Please have some confidence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.