FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

announcement out, page-37

1. 3,606 Posts.
    The story of Fox and hedging goes back a while.

At one point streeter wanted Fox to hedge like WSA did and what a mistake WSA did at 16K/t with the only offtake to Lion Ore. Even to this day I believe they still remain hedged (wsa).

Then this year when nickel was high, it was suggested by the board that Fox hedge at 50K - 45K but streeter also thought that it was going to continue running. Sure it run but in the wrong direction.

From what I have read the reason why the price of nickel has dropped drastically was the Percentage % buying from certain buyers from the LME. They were buying over 50% of the nickel however the rules are now changed so this cannot occur, or so I believe that is what happened.

Anyways, UncleFox has the way of thinking with regards to "Think like the Fox" and with the Iron Ore, we could easily get a nice surpise from this. Here's hoping that it grades get up over 60%.

Adding to this, the best time to manipulate a stock is once there is Fear driven into investors or after a set of bad events as we previously many of us here have witnessed.

Correct about the letters or emails to the ASX too, it keeps them (asx) in tune with what can be considered suspicious activity surrounding the trading.

Anyways, once we get some news I still personally believe we could be looking at a potential takeover as I have previously suggested within some certain theories which depend on what is unfolding for Fox at some particular time, IMO~!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.