MVH 7.50% 8.6¢ medic vision limited

"Increased sales" sounds good to me! And management plainly...

1. 4,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 953
    "Increased sales" sounds good to me! And management plainly confident of plenty more to follow...

17th September, 2007
    Company Announcement

MEDIC VISION INCREASES SALES

The Board of Medic Vision Ltd (MedicVision) is pleased to announce the receipt of orders from China and Australia for simulators and consultancy services. The China orders are the first of a number of contracts in the process of negotiation from Shenzhen Maternity and Child Health Care Hospital in PRC’s SEZ (Special Economic Zone) region and Southern Hospital in Guangzhou. Phase 1 value of the orders are for approximately $400,000AUD. Medic Vision has also received orders for 3 integrated operating theatres with a combined value in excess of $260,000AUD. Medic Vision is also currently involved in the design of skills training centres at Royal North Shore Hospital and Macquarie University in Sydney as well as commencing work on phase 2 of the skills centre for the Royal College of Surgeons of England.

“We have a considerable number of contracts in negotiation”, stated Ross Horley, CEO of Medic Vision, “and we are working hard to process these into orders”. We are very confident that there will be significant conversion of quotes over the next few months, as well as the new opportunities in our expansion program into new regions such as Russia and India.

On behalf of the Board

Ross Horley
    Managing Director
    Medic Vision Limited

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.