BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

announcement out., page-16

1. 1,454 Posts.
    We get feedback from JK that the Malay investors were very happy - for them to visit is a good sign of respect and there are some other international investors visiting soon as they get their visa's sorted out as well. Another sign of respect. And remember the team that RAU have on board which is top of the wazza for a small company as well

I agree with other posts that there is not a problem with these guys transfering shares around - they certainly just did not dump them on to the market. Citicorp is not a worry - they are a major share holder that is all

I think JK gave us the worst case scenario so not to scare anyone and if the Lawyer from the Nicholson Group is going on holidays that is fine and we know now ahead of time. JK has let the investors know as much as he can and as soon as he can so we know what is happening - this is great in my opinion not to tell us in a few weeks that the lawyers are going away.

I think everything is falling into place as a company making move by RAU and if everything is up and going by early next year in Feb or March that is sensational

In my humble opinion that is

Hoges

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.