BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

Luke, I am not sure which comments you deem as "dreaming" and...

1. jct
    739 Posts.
    Luke, I am not sure which comments you deem as "dreaming" and which are not, however I agree with your idea that the (eventual) big money is in greenfields projects, but it is also the area where the main player competition focuses too. The company also needs to support itself and grow in the time that it works up to winning such projects. It has to start somewhere...

From early days, I never expected for Neptune to remain as a welding and pipe patching company with NEPSYS forming the main income source, but it is A start and it is a considerable competitive advantage to build a complete company on. The company has already become so much more and will continue to do so in future. In fact, it will be A LOT more than many seem to be thinking.

I say I believe it will be a multi-billion dollar company in the making, because I do still expect them to eventually become the/a "new arrival" universal engineering services provider with the resources to do whatever engineering design, fab, install, etc, etc clients require....eventually. Not only working in subsea O&G, but also in other sectors and markets too. What we see as a company now and what we see in projects now still remains very early days stuff.

As I have said in the past, I am not overly interested in the share price for now or interested in predicting where it will be at certain dates specifically, but if they hit 750M sales by 2012, I would be over the moon! That is only a short time away and achieving that would show around 75% year on year growth from where we are at looking for 2008! If achieved, the company would certainly already be verging on multi-billion market cap (And there is more out there to be got eventually in the broader industry(ies) than that alone.) The O&G boom is not slowing down for at least another 10-15 years and neither is renewable energies, etc; nor the company's growth into differing sectors and delivering higher sales.

The board is thinking big picture in terms of what the company can be capable of in future and so far, they are doing extremely well in bringing the plan to fruition.

Also, I AM actually more interested in the recent acquisitions and what they will add to the company in future in the overall scheme of things, but a new job in Gulf of Thailand is the latest development with a significant new customer (whether large value or not). It is not half bad at this stage and worthy of comment is it not?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.