SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

announcement out, page-65

1. 3,715 Posts.
    Hi Sicilly

Thanks for the response.

My comments are regarding the short and medium term - I am still interested potentially in the long term view which is why I keep tabs on the stock and may buy back in again, however I cannot see too much that will keep the share price afloat in the short term. I think it likely that there will be plenty of "buying oportunities" coming up.

Mexico could go gangbusters, and was the impetus for the stock rising in August in the first place. No-one wants to back a "loser" however which is how I see that OraLine could be perceived by the Mexican buyers.

I can't see them as anything other than an "also ran" in the US market in the medium term as they have nothing to differentiate them.

Russia could be big - but that is a long way out - beyond my attention span! ;-)

China however is the real deal.

I wouldn't be confident personally around Mexico, although I can understand the arguments from those that are. I see China as the best possibility for a near term company maker, as they have already received regulatory cover and are full steam ahead.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.