BQT bqt solutions limited

announcement out, page-5

1. 1,010 Posts.
    It is an amazing set of deal, good news around with lots of future for the business and quite sure the sp will go to the skies with next set of news when monies are handed over and activities start rolling.....BUT a very big BUT is that I am very concerned about the number of option shares but extremely concerned about the option price to be given to those “John” calls “The Commissionists or managers” it is just too many options and too cheap price, as you noticed John is talking about 10 cents options for the new shares after consolidation,....so its not 10 cents options of today’s shares it is 10 cents of the new reduced number of shares, this is blooooooooody crazy, don’t you agree. Hey and this will be on top of their 8% commission from all the monies 4C controls invests on BQT.

Read his statement:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    from the new reorganised the shares today what ever they are called, in further consideration for the respective work of the Managers on behalf of BQT Solutions, BQT Satellites and BQT Security in relation to the Financing, BQT Solutions will, subject to BQT Solutions shareholder approval, grant to each Manager options for the issue of 4,500,000 ordinary shares of BQT Solutions (post consolidation) at an exercise price of AUD$0.10 (post consolidation) per share (the “Manager Options”). The Manager Options will be issued after the BQT Solutions consolidation and prorata in proportion to the funds received. The Manager Options may be exercised by the Managers at any time on or before December 31, 2013 by written notice to BQT Solutions.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    I hope that I am wrong in the way I am reading this paragraph..... No I am not wrong, just very concerned.... would you! Vote NO for this motion when the times come.... Maybe but the time of voting John realises that he is making a mistake or just paying them too much....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.