BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

announcement out, page-15

1. 659 Posts.
    Smalltrader, feel free to dissect my post and argue any points I've made with a rational as to why I may be wrong. I'm open.

I have a truckload of RAU options and nothing would make me happier then to know that there are 'actual' money generating projects in the pipeline for RAU.

However at this stage they don't. And todays announcement was for a new drilling programme to "attempt to generate a resource at Burraga". At the moment Burraga is not viable.

Now a Chinese mining company is not going to set up a mine for an unproven source, it doesn't matter how confident Neb or JK may be about its future potential. Apart from anything else, they wouldn't know where to put it. And again, I'm open to people arguing rationally why the Chinese might do this. But those are the facts as I see them and if I have got these facts wrong Smalltrader then feel free to point out where I have made a mistake.

JK may be talking to the Chinese about doing a deal once a resource is found, or he may be talking to them about using the Chinese machinery resources to help find the location of commercial grade mineralisation. But both of these scenarios still rely on Burraga to produce commercial grades - something that isn't a certainty at this stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.