ITC 0.00% 8.2¢ impress energy limited

announcement out..., page-5

1. 1,680 Posts.
    It is interesting... to say the least once the pump problems at mirage are fixed we should see a little increase in cash flow now we just sit wait and hope that this next round of drilling is successful if it is we sit and watch the share price climb... Should be an interesting final 5 months to the year... If Growler is successful and and both 3 and 4 come on stream at 200 a day it would see an increase a cash flow of around 19 000 a day at around $120.... Company making times are HERE NOW... If Eddie and the gang pull it off they will be sipping Pina Coladas in the Caribbean...

DYOR and GOOD LUCK...

p.s. in regards to a cap raising still roughly 3 mill in the kitty should see us through till atleast the end of the next quarter and if growler is able to come FULLY on stream i dont see cash flow as a problem... Will be interesting...

PEL 104 and PEL 111 are the company makers with the nickel project PEL87 and 424 as the sweeteners.... Watch this space i say though i would not put the house on it as Eddie has done...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.