WOR 1.24% $14.73 worley limited

Hi Sally... Definitely agree regarding manipulation. It's across...

1. 8,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hi Sally... Definitely agree regarding manipulation. It's across the board and I have a suspicion that some of the smaller cap stocks and speck’s will never come back. They have massive upward days and then pull back to lower and lower levels.

I have witnessed the cross trades at low volume but I have also witnessed panic selling and over the last few days it's been a question of step up and get filled no matter how low the bid. Buyers are totally aware that they are in control of this stock atm and therefore will 9 times out of 10 get filled at low bids.

The bots buying at very low volume is quite normal when the first bids and asks are not high in volume. Although I also think it should be looked at by ASIC.

Unfortunately we have now broken $13. I reckon we have taken a harder hit today because we didn't get hit as hard yesterday because of the ann. That ann came out just in the nick of time imo as it was going much lower at that moment.

The oil price is definitely the culprit for the massive sp drop imo, not to mention the massive slump in commodities!

Soon oil will rebound as the market will realise that oil under $60 is unsustainable as big oil companies will start going broke and we will have no oil! Then commodities will spike as the US dollar bubble finally bursts.

We just need emerging markets and European markets to get back on their feet and then the USD will sink like the titanic.

Goodluck to you as well Sally and safe trading, don't worry WOR will make a comeback soon enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.73
Change
0.180(1.24%)
Mkt cap ! $7.770B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.69 $14.82 $14.62 $14.00M 951.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3309 $14.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.74 1182 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.