ETM 5.26% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

announcement out, page-19

1. 18,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 410
    Fair enough, i am usually a pure chartist and probably would have sold under normal conditions technically.
    I just think the story is just too good and too much news is just around the corner.

I think today was a severe over reaction and the stock will be exhausted from this downside move, the announcement today and people starting to think things through will get players back on board.

As to the placement I dont think it was done at all to raise money really, they have enough money to have kept them going for another 18 months.
    The raising was done to get companies involved in ree/uranium on the register and my guess is substantial companies.
    This would give the co a lot more credence and potential jv oppurtunities.

I think from the research i have done tonight (had done little on this election previously) that it had looked for some time like the opposition would come on board.
    That being the case why would the danish govt, and companies involved in the sector get on board a month ago if they thought the project was a dud.

My guess is a bounce tomorrow to probably high 40's and sideways and slowly up from there until news starts flowing.

If the new govt when formed comes out and says anything positive on uranium it will be another thing that will ignite GGG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $28.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $13.13K 660.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1920692 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 82521 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.