ETM 5.26% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

announcement out, page-20

1. 18,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 410
    The shares have been issued, i know because i was able to get hold of what few were handed out to brokers who were close to the co.

The co states in the placement ann-

"The vast majority of demand for both capital raisings came from overseas and Australian based institutions including companies operating in the same commodity groups as the Kvanefjeld project.
    The company is also very pleased that Danish funds increased their existing holdings in the
    company and the addition of several new institutions also from the same region."

I have tried to access the top 20 and the company is reluctant to give it out but said they may look at putting it out in the next month or so, it will have to be released in the annual report anyway when that comes.

If they did have 1 or maybe 2 majors on board it wouldnt be smart operating to inform everyone until all the boxes have been ticked...ie do you want to tell the people of greenland they have a major uranium company about to develop one of the worlds biggest uranium mines when you understand the political sensitivities of the situation.

Hope that helps, these guys ie directors of this callibre arent two bit dump and pump guys, these are smart operators.
    I have posted the directors credentials many times, they have the old asx listing manager as one of their directors, they know the game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $28.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $13.13K 660.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1920692 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 82521 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.