GNM 7.14% 1.5¢ great northern minerals limited

Announcement Pending, page-8

1. 972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Been following stuff/info/variables for a while before i got back in to GPP again this week.

The weather for the last few weeks has been 29-30 degrees and pissing down. 7 day forecast looks much the same.

Must be awful trying to work the banka drills in those conditions so the bad weather should slow things down but they were smart enough to go with manual banka and not motorized which could have caused major issues in those conditions.

As i see it, we have 3 Banakuru results that should be very close, Robella had 2 holes complete out of 3 as at 8 Nov so the 3rd is hopefully wrapped up and results close and Heavy Camp should be well underway as that was the next planned drill after Robella.

A lot to look forward to, plus the potential Federal grant which would be sensational as it would greatly assist and allow the existing strong cash position be directed into Guyana while OHD can fund itself.

Yeah, quite happy to be back in GPP and sipping on VB's, not the purple cool-aid lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.