ODA 0.00% 18.0¢ orcoda limited

announcement - placement, page-46

1. 1,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Happy

31/1/12 "Weigan you were bagging me out as a down ramper. What happened why do negative gee. You eat your words quickly."

Happy

5/2/12 "For anyone who has followed hotcopper threads for years. Wegian changes his mind about sma more than he changes his Nappies. I used to blame SMA management a few months back and Wegain used to bag me out as a down ramper."

Happy

8/2/12 "Wegain have you changed your nappie yet? You change your mind so quickly. Now above 3c. Lets go for $1. One day it is worth 1.5c in your honest opinion the next it is worth 3c in your honest opinion LOL. I will add my value to the discussion, 3.7c tomorrow."

Happy

8/2/12 "Yawn at the information Wegain provides. What will the stock price be tomorrow? Depends on what side of the bed you wake up? Left side says 1.7c right side 3.1? Hmmm"

Sad

9/2/12 "Guys i hate to say it, who thinks the CM deal is done and dusted. Looks like SMA are trying to find a way to smoothen out proceedings. I.e keep an eye out for directors slowly selling down. Pitty really i thought today was a positive announcement, looks as though SMA is trying desperately to work in China without CM"

ABAS you have changed your sentiment this afternoon.
    Dr Rony will see you after his session with Wegian.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52631 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 5981 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.