SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

announcement pre 31st august, page-17

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    "This is not normal trading"

It is for SDL, especially when something is on the immediate horizon. The same has occurred with a number of stocks, one being my good old PEN and the other AAR. When they get hit they all run hard and fast.

I am sure those that were here when SDL was sitting around 20c just prior to the large placement to Talbot from memory. SDL rocketed over 40c in a few days with complete lines taken out in one hit on the day of the ann. The same occurred on two other occasions once with the merger announcement and again when it rose around April last year to around 50c before the world economy dropped off the edge of the ravine.

If something is announced I expect the same will occur again with complete lines taken out in one hit. Whoever is doing it has access to an extraordinary large amount of funds and knows exactly what they are doing.

Amasing to watch, even better if you have shares ;)

As I said before This will be Georges finest moment IMO, if in fact the speculation surrounding an impending announcement is correct. His swansong would leave a very large positive legacy and if it occurs he deserves every bit of it. You can but be in awe of his expertise and achievements over his lifetime, often in the face of adversity that others would simply give up on. A true high achiever in every sense of the term.

I do believe we may be in for some fun...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.