SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

announcement pre 31st august, page-5

1. 1,069 Posts.

Thank Pythaerous.

Some of your views I share, some I'd forgotten and some are probably a bit of a stretch. Altogether though they make a compelling case.

Given your view of SDL leaking badly prior to announcements though I'd have expected a much bigger push in the share pricve than what we're seeing. To me the recent trends are the result of day trading interest and a general improvement in market sentiment towards resources, combined with a general anticipation that things are looking increasingly positive for SDL in it's own right.

The clincher for me is probably the end of the presentations signalling they have what they were looking for. I'd have to say with what has come out of their offices officially, if they don't have partners already sorted then they'd make great poker players. It ould be the bluff of the century.

I'd give my right kn... errr knee for GJ or DL to join this forum in a similar vein to the way Tony does for his investors in PLV. The questions we could ask.... *sigh*.

Thanks for your input. It's good to find other's backing your own beliefs.

Illiquid

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.