BPO 0.00% 0.3¢ bioprospect limited

Okay, lets run with your reasoning...Why do you use inflamitory...

1. 566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Okay, lets run with your reasoning...

Why do you use inflamitory language like, "any day ANZ will dump 126 Million". Those in charge of the disposal are there to maximise the return for ANZ, and not necessarily get rid of the holding as soon as possible. They have 12 months to slowly sell down their holding to below 5%. Why, if they have 12 months, do you think they'll dump the lot now, when it would OBVIOUSLY destroy value for ANZ?

Just because you want to buy in at 1c doesn't mean ANZ wants to sell at that price. You're asking for a 50% plus discount, for what sound reason other than ANZ will be selling its holding over the next 12 months?

Now you're also recommending that people DO NOT BUY BPO due to the 'obviously-not-downramping' logic that you're putting forward.

Oh and by the way its 124,484,003 shares, not 126 million.

john12 you sound like tharlow from SLA. Answer me this question, if ANZ is going for the all out dump and take whatever they can get strategy with BPO, how many shares have they sold in the last week? You tell me why they didn't sell when it was near 3c?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.