SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

Following is a copy of a post this morning from Kacy which...

1. 1,188 Posts.
    Following is a copy of a post this morning from Kacy which refers to 15/10 as a significant date. What can we make of this? Will ANZ be (or are they) buyers? Is it in Solaminds interest to see a higher share price by 15/10?

The date also ties in with this mornings announcement when they talk of sales being "just weeks away".

60m shares is a lot of shares to buy if that is what they are thinking. Cant see it happening but would be nice.

Hmmm... the plot thickens.

Von.

Are you guys following the anz thread on opes? From what I gather, ANZ have virtually caved in and prefer to give clients back what is owed to them. But the catch is they are talking about a "netting off date" of 15 Oct. (Because they think that's the bottom of the market.)

"The 15 Oct date will be the netting off date for both voting and valuation of the shares for any claim."

That means if you are an opes client and the sp is up on 15 Oct anz owe you, but if the sp is down on 15 Oct then you owe them. However, as directors cant trade their shares, I suppose it wont make much difference to them. They just get the shares back and owe the same amount on them.

How many shares do ANZ have on the SLA share register? Anyone know? (I mean, is anz in a position to just hand them over?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.