PXG 0.00% 15.0¢ phoenix gold limited

announcement should be due tomorrow?

1. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Like the Title suggests I am a little concerned, and I hope tomorrow I am convinced wrong.
    As was pointed out in post #: 7650902 in response to Lee’s statement that Northern Castle Hill results should be due in the next fornight…
    John

This is accurate and consistent with guidance to the market.
    Waiting on final review of latest drill data and graphic sections.

Regards

Jon (PXG MD)
    …………………..

In response to concerned holders about Patterson’s, I do hope that something foul is not afoot because the SP has slowly bled. It has not been heavy selling of any means (which should discount Patterson’s) but I do hope that Phoenix management are not delaying the announcement to scare shareholders from not converting.

As another poster confesses, perhaps in hindsight we should have sold some PXGO’s at .06-075. I was lucky enough to do so the morning of the Patterson’s underwriting agreement, but I dipped back in at .055 as I thought with the success of Castle Hill and the resource upgrade to 1.7m ounces that we wouldn’t see the heads trade anywhere near below .25, and up until early this week we had held that level well.

Perhaps I am fretting a little and it maybe holders selling the heads to convert, but it is disappointing to see the options at .03 and the heads at .23. Could we not have seen some of the directors propping up the company? I hope I am proved wrong but a little part of me is starting to get annoyed at what Juk described as robbery if Patterson’s get PXG shares at 20c. Because if they do get their full quota I will bet any money that they will cap and play games with our little gem..

Anyway sorry about my ramble, GL all.

Galba

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.