GCR 0.00% 0.1¢ golden cross resources ltd

You have been in this share much longer than me, and just before...

1. 74 Posts.
    You have been in this share much longer than me, and just before the speculation about Copper Hill took it up to 10c in late August, that is when I should have exited ... and even exited on the way down. However, like you I have held because of the promise that this showed with Copper Hill.

If following this share for a while, as you said you go through spells of disillusionment with this company ... in the short time that I have held here, I hold the same feelings. At best, you would have to suspicious of their movements, particularly with the Westchester dealings, and having the AGM so soon after the exercise of the options. From a business point of view though, I dont think any other way of the above would have been a better way - they had as many options exercised for cash flow, and (supposedly) get more cash by issuing more shares to other parties via Westchester ...

In the meantime, the reason as to why I hold GCR is Copper Hill - perhaps the lack of announcements regarding this is the reason for the short term SP going backwards. However like you, patience can only go so far ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.097M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 28630376 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.