AJX 15.4% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Announcement Station, page-14

1. 87,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hmmm, I find it hard to say what is factored in and what isn't by our market - our market is pretty odd - ie. it rockets things up into billions with bugger all and leaves good stocks languishing - very much an immature market.

I doubt if the US will not factor most things in - it is the degree that matters. It is a very institution centric mature market - they won't miss much - and they will push their connections to know what the company is up to - hence I expect the valuations that are already done - and will now have to be adjusted by the 5 large banks - to probably blow us away - it will certainly be interesting.

Of course what will be even more interesting is to see how it marks it up or down as the business grows and there are developments.

I really don't know what levels to expect - I do expect it to be one hell of a ride - and, it might not be all joy either - there is a very fine line between glee and fear - I am sure we will have a big win - but, I am pretty sure there will be a lot of adrenalin attached as well.

Michael is right - at $200 million - not a lot is factored in really - in a business that has got such IP in such a huge market -which looks very likely to have legislative assistance -- in something like that $200 mil. is pretty well chicken feed -- we just don't get that in Australia -- but, the yanks will.

I think I will just bugger off and go fishing for a while

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.