QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

announcement timing, page-15

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Hi thewogboy
    Mental note to self - listen to thewogboy more often. Yes, you ended up being on the money, and I wasn't.

However, results speak for themselves. Directors can talk up a company all they like (CVI, ADY etc) but results will ultimately decide the value of a company's assets and such

QMN has high grade results already, more assays to come back, nearology to CDU's rocklands project, and rather a lot on the go.

I am a bit fed with the declining SP though. I have averaged down, but still would prefer to average UP

Why do you then think the SP has dropped 2c to 3c? .

What do you think about my comments on the grades and results to come? Do you disagree that there is good potential ahead there? If not, why? Or is it just the directors you don't like?

I think it should be obvious to most that it is going to run back to 12c sooner rather than later as long as the next lot of results are equally as good, where it goes from there who knows.

Do I wish I just waited until now for an entry? Yes.
    Will I sell into a move up? Probably, to recoup my loss. But will only sell most of them if I do, but then I usually keep some on the table if I can
    Will I buy back in again? Probably, as long as I like the story.

Ultimately, despite an annoyingly weak SP (mind you it's only off 2c from my main entry) I see more promise than risk until I am shown otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.