APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Here's my guess at the two announcements, ONE: That the pilot...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Here's my guess at the two announcements,

ONE: That the pilot scale test program has begun as per below.
    "Austpac’s management and technical team, assisted by Colin Iles, has developed a plan to implement stage 1 of the NZIRP, which will include a pilot scale test program to produce pig iron and zinc oxide to prove the marketability of these products. It is envisaged this program will commence in March 2017."

TWO; That the deal is finally put to bed and the cash is coming as per below.
    "The draft licence and investment agreement with a company which has a significant heavy mineral resource in Asia to use the ERMS SR synrutile process is still being advanced. The company plans to beneficiate the heavy minerals and produce ilmenite, rutile and zircon and to add value to the project by using Austpac’s ERMS SR process to produce high grade synrutile to sell as feedstock for the titanium sponge industry. The company has advised Austpac that project funding has been progressed and that it anticipates this will be finalised during the first quarter of 2017."

The fact that this company is getting project funding would seem to indicate that we are not talking about petty cash here. Hopefully this will be a turning point for APG, and us long suffering investors, time will tell.

We are also supposed to be getting a "significant R+D tax concession refund during the coming quarter".
    Any day now,bring it on.
    Cozzie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.