IBG 0.00% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Announcement Today?, page-19

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I guess they think its ok because it is only "expected" to be completed, thats not a garauntee.  

they wont meet that timeframe.  when i spoke to JD the other day, he had not even seen the final figures and mentioned before any announement that ASIC (on account of new rules) wanted to check things first.  i wonder how long that will take ? i wonder how long JD and his executive team have known about these new rules and the timeframes invoved ?

other statement from the Quarterly that concerns me somewhat, and that i would like to here others views on is... " the Mining Licence was recently granted but has taken longer than anticipated to finalize and Ironbark is now working on updating the costs relating to the Feasibility study " , technically it seems the ML is not finalized ! JD mentioned that several brokers wanted him to not promote the project until such time the ML was finalized.   there was no mention of this in the announcent " Iron Barck Zinc Awarded Mining Permit for world class Citreon Project" dated 19th Dec 2016.  in that announcment they say " Ironbark looks forward to immediately advancing development"   ... immediately they reckon and now 9 months later and no tangible / noticeable progress at all... i mean seriously, what have they been doing ?

I suggested that if he fails to make this anticipated announcment on time as he has stated (by today 31st Aug at latest) that the market will punish IBG.  his comment was that he didnt think so, he was not concerned at all stating the major share holders were all very happy with the progress.   if he looks at the companies SP, he would notice that yesterday, even though zinc went up, the SP went down nearly 5% on a measly $40k of trade.

there was frustration in his belief IBG is undervalued and i agree with that, but there was absolutely no sense of urgency at all on his part.  This is a very large very profitable project and the zinc cycle timeing couldnt be any better.  management on the other hand, again... what have they been doing ?

I know the rose bulls out there will see things differently.  how can we as share holders replace the MD and try and get someone in the office who is more proactive, that will drive the project forward ? its near unbelieveable that such an advanced, seeminly robust, large scale Zn project is valued so poorly and there should be accountability brought to those running this show.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.077M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.258K 2.434M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 28828646 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.