ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

announcement tomorrow, page-5

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    MN

You should be emailing ESI management with that Q! ;o)

Honestly, I'm bewildered why the $4 mill has not been finalised within 3 months of the EGM (yes, still one day to go).

I really thought it is a no brainer. 300 mill ESI x 1.3c + 300 mill ESIO x 0c for $4 mill and a day one profit of several, several million - even I could get a consortium of investors for $4 mill in funding within 2 weeks, let alone 3 months!

...and Monash have been spruiked as a $300 mill in assets global organisation with acces to larger tranches of funding!

Now an ann has come out (considering the deadline will come and go) with a "proposal" to buy 300 mill ESI at 2c with SP now 1.5-1.6c.

Come on, if they couldn't manage $4 mill for a $2.1 mill day one profit, do you think Monash's "proposal" still stands to gather and extra $2 mill on top of the $4 mill they haven't got to buy 300 mill ESI for a day one loss of -$1.5 mill???

Even the most painted on vocal ESI supporters wouldn't be able to sell that one to the punters.

What documentation was viewed by ESI management pertaining to the funding?

Why have ESI management missed 2 deadlines already to date with a potential 3rd deadline missed tomorrow?

Why have Monash not be able to fork up the $4mill? Chicken feed for a company like Monash.

...and quite frankly, it being part of a bigger transaction does not wash with me anymore...simply because if it did, ESI would not have said within 5 days of the EGM...simple as that...they would have declared up front that it was part of a larger transaction due some time in the next 3-6 months.

If ESI didn't know this situation of the $4 mill, how strong, open and honest is their relationship with their CSI?

Why has the most vocal ESI poster on HC in the guise of RDU disappeared off the threads?

SH's have a right to be asking these Q's and a right to be wary of yet another ESI ann that may miss the mark.

Tomorrow - hopefully all will be revealed and the $4 mill banked.

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.