UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

what a day, after finally beating the urge to stay up and check...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    what a day, after finally beating the urge to stay up and check unis drunk myself to sleep and wake up with a hangover to this. I could excuse the board for their 12 min agm if they had something up their sleeve. As it pans out they ran up on stage and ran away because they knew they had screwed us. The Offshore thing was inexcusable. No body is going to buy anything to do with this company with them in charge. AS is a clown and although it appeared he surrounded himself with talented people what they have done to this company beggars belief. Sanofi are coming into buy a company for peanuts that has all been orchestrated for a long time and these muppets will be out the door. I would love for them to be asked what they did for the company in order for it to succeed ? 10 secs off silence and then a well thanks for that we will be in touch. its all over guys, sanofi are making an offer for the entire company for 15 cents, alan will get a golden parachute for helping them get it so cheap and we won't be sitting down till next year until the stitches heal.
    If anyone would like to revisit talbot smith etc class action for misleading share holders lets start the ball rolling. Would like to know who Roger Williamson is, whether he had anything to do with shorting UNS, whether he has trust funds in the Caymans, whether those that toured the facility where misled to report favourable things, ordering parts to manufacture with no sales, Whether any wire fraud has occurred . These are not allegations of any sort but things that need to be investigated.
    I am sorry but I believe this has been intentionally destroyed and i want to get to the bottom of whether it was an all time scam or whether those in charge were hand picked by a bigger power. Could I have run the company better myself. I definitely could not of done any worse. With 6 companies that stand alone would all be profitable he has managed to put them all together and make them all fail and the best he can do is a 12 min agm. Then borrow and give massive amounts of shares away because he did not read the fine print.
    Save the company and resign and take the doctor with you. Your words no one know believes and if you can't work out how long it will take to get commercial sales coming in why spend the rest of the bank on R and D. Sanofi would of paid 70 cents a share so lets hope MS had them make an offer early on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.