RHT 0.00% 5.5¢ resonance health limited

announcement trading halt, page-12

1. 4,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2157
    I have no idea what the TH means, but just had a thought...

Maybe this was half planned?..

1. Company hires Azure Capital Ltd to do a CR

2. Management knows that ARTG and CE results could be coming back soon, but don't know when exactly but was given a timeframe.

3. They deliberately "lose" (or delay) some CR forms at the start, in case they need to extend the CR date, pending on when the ARTG and CE results comes in or take up.

4. Since the take up wasn't they were hoping for or SP wasn't in the money yet.

5. They went plan B and extend the CR while stating we had signed up extra 21 clinics, hoping that would get them across the line. But nope.

6. ARTG and CE results came back, and straight away announced, and yup, up 19% at the day's high and above the 5c CR price.

7. Since it is ARTG listed, we can now supply and sell HepaFat and maybe we already had some sort of agreement lined up that, as soon as this gets listed and approved, a deal will be signed. - in which TH occurred today.

8. If it's positive "corporate transaction" then market reopens on Tuesday, people might scramble for shares, while everyone will be sending their BPay payment off before Friday.

PS. Just reading over what I wrote, sounds very silly haha, but... you never know lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 116743 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.