AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

announcement was very positive

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Sir Knight,

Thank you for that informative post however my findings lead to a different conclusion. I have spent the majority of the evening researching this type of open tenement geological testing and it appears that these results are positive, indeed very positive for the early stages where they are used.

I will give a more detailed response on Thursday which will include links to supporting statements however at the moment these are my findings.

As an example if we first look at rock sampling you will notice that ‘1700 CPM’ (the amounts we received today) would be classed as ‘Low Level Uranium’. Rock sampling is however calculated with the drilled rock sample sitting right next to the geological equipment. It stands to reason that with a concentrated amount sitting next to testing equipment that you would receive a high result. How does this impact today’s report I hear you ask? Think about what was reported today. The result of ‘1700 CPM’ was collected out in the open tenement and was collected from the surface of the ground. With the uranium likely to be deeper within the ground the CPM result would be dramatically lessened. The fact that we were able to achieve a CPM count that equates to the equivalent of ‘Low Level Uranium’ for a rock sample test through this testing is a very, very positive indication of what is to come. When drilling is completed and rock sampling is performed there is every possibility that the CPM could reach as high as 80,000 if it is concentrated enough. For your own satisfaction I invite everyone to research this testing further and see that the results we received today are in fact on the higher end of the scale.

Now before the down rampers post say a report from WMT that has amounts at 10,000 CPM – this is taken from rock sampling (as discussed above) not the open tenement testing we saw reported today.

So the question is what do we make of this report? Well it is a positive step in the right direction as it shows that there is some sort of uranium there and allows program to be completed on a more selective basis.

To demonstrate my objectiveness I will openly concede that these results are only very early indicators and do not give hold much weight. Nothing more than another step in the right direction.

Well that is me for the night. Good luck to the holders and I feel we will see a steady rise on both YRR and GPN on Thursday.

I am the Iceman!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.