SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

If they have not got it right, certainly they should not...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    If they have not got it right, certainly they should not announced that the plant is in full operation and then break down later on, for a few weeks or even months...AND that would not do any good to the SP. Prefer that they fix it now, yes months of delay, but get it right!

Glass half full, if it is a serious problem that they encountered and it is 'material', they would have to announced it. At this stage, there is neither good or bad materially sensitive announcement, so probably there is a minor hiccup here and there and I am sure they are trying their best to fix it. Look, SBL Chairman, particularly has alot of shares riding on this too.

Surely if we believe the local Ghana papers, there are hundreds of owere employees ready to go. I would like it to be in full operation now, but another week or two is still tolerable to me, I know the SP will take a beating, but what goes down (I will definitely buy more if it ever hit 2.0c), will eventually go up, in line and subject to:

These three key things come together,
    1. Full Commissioning Done
    2. Gold Bars sold to the market and generating revenue for SBL for deeper drilling.
    3. Good discovery from the previous Drilling Results

Nearly forgot about the Manganese exploration.

Quantum46
    Do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.