MEU 0.00% 4.5¢ marmota limited

and, patience, one shouldn't forget that meu is a mox controlled...

1. 6,257 Posts.
    and, patience, one shouldn't forget that meu is a mox controlled vehicle...bluntly suggesting that if meu does well mox shouldbe sitting pretty too...yet mox is currently trading at around 9c with latest spp at 7.5c...now even if one missed meu at 12.5 (could have bought even at less than that just a few weeks ago..) still a back door entry possible at around 9c....think we may have to wait til next year though to witness some bigger fruit growing from investments in meu and mox...all depending on how far speculative investment pushes both sp in meantime...cheers, anywhichway, we shall see and disclose i'm holding both meu and mox but shall be buying more mox instead of meu at current respective sp levels...just my personal preference and strictly personal view of course...:-)been a long wait for market to cotton on to meu-mox potential and both looking fine forward going...still gotta deliver the goods though hence still strictly speculative...less downside with more upside supported by sufficient cash backing for now...both a hold for me and buy on dips

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 312394 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 169124 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.