CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

I think perhaps the market expected more, like actual...

1. 271 Posts.
    I think perhaps the market expected more, like actual distribution agreements and actual production forecasts, but nonetheless I think this is still pretty positive.

Basically, my understanding of this is that PNO is now one tick away from the dream of every bio-tech company to have its product actually released and selling in stores. As they said, "Production of the first batch of Thermalife has already been completed." This is a significant milestone, you don't produce something that you are not going to sell, if they have produced this batch, it means they intend on selling it soon.

I think the other positive from this annoucement, is that "negotiations for distribution arrangements are expected to be completed shortly." This is another positive story, that they will actually have distribution agreements.

I agree with others who mentioned, why 2 days to release this news, my thought could be, perhaps they were waiting for the actual production of that first batch to be completed. The annoucement doesn't say when this happened.

It will be interesting to see the reaction tomorrow, still seems cheap to me, based on a market cap of 10 million, but the market will decide its fate tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.