CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

announcement, page-49

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Obviously its not a bad Ann. All of the above comments are warranted.
    The thing is that most recent investors here will be scratching their heads about the insignificance of the announcement.

No doubt the TH occurred to avoid a speeding ticket explanation that involved confessing a leak... I doubt the company was fully prepared with their announcement and were perhaps wanting to get the product into a distribution network prior to announcing progress... With such volume on the day a speeding ticket was inevitable and perhaps their best idea on damage control was to unveil a progress report in a TH dressed it up as a materially significant announcement.

Seriously what is the material significance in telling investors that the first batch of product has been made but has to be tested...
    These tests may be as simple as shelf life in a particular packaging etc

I'm involved in another 1c Biotech company at the moment and it has been producing patented H1N1 sanitary wipes and antibacterial hand gels now for over 6 months the Dir's of that company are keeping most of the cards fairly close to their chest as they build up and consolidate their distribution networks on various lines of products. All the testing has been done and one of the product has already been branded by kleenex and is already on the shelves of chemists across Australia and on-top of that it has considerable product exposure into an international market through a Kimberly Clark JV and other market trials... My problem with that company is that some of their announcements regarding such things don't even get a PS exclamation mark, under the radar or what??. PNO's TH to say that they have just boiled up the first pot of a tigerbalm equivalent is ridiculous. Check their 31/08/2009 Appendix 4E...

Saddly I think Fluffy is on the money here, anyone like myself who got in on the biotech hype train might be swallowing their excitement tomorrow and decide how deep in their closet they will need to place these stocks. I hope for everyone's sake that it is not the case. I think the long termer's who are more confident about this stock and who are in it for the long haul might have an opportunity to accumulate more stock. Definately a great buying opportunity for the long termers.

I must go... I hear a comet coming across the sky.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.