CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

announcement, page-53

1. 2,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    All companies have to start somewhere and PNO is no exception.

You can't keep calling it a PND stock just because it has low value, as all stocks get pumped then dumped depending on announcements. Look at KAR as an example.

Someone will always be right and someone will always be wrong, which then leads them to say "I told you so", BUT each company has their own strategic direction with products.

Their is a high chance that in CY 2010 PNO will produce, distribute and sell their product in the Australian marketplace. This means revenue.

Are their other stocks out their at the moment with more than 645m shares on offer selling products? Of course their are.

This might fall down due to the continuing testing but I rather they test, make sure that it works, and then put it out, which shows diligence and common sense, rather than rush in.

Dilution is something I don't really comprehend in stocks like PNO.

If I put in $10,000 at 1c and they did a CR to double the shares on offer, have I still got my $10,000 at 1c?

If I sold all my shares at 1c will I get all my money back minus the brokerage?

If the shares double to 2c with all these shares on offer, do I have $20,000 at 2c?

Have the above questions STOLE my money?

Dilution and EPS to me is something for stocks that have a much higher market cap and share price than PNO.

Their latest CR was in July 09. Is that recent enough?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.