AQX 14.3% 0.6¢ alice queen limited

announcement?, page-5

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I think it's possible the drilling has recommenced at Curnamona given that the team who were doing it, were on standby and were supposedly not charging for pull down and reset up again. They would want to get on with it as soon as possible (you would think).The question is whether business as usual is announcement worthy. They are going to focus around the CUN-017 and CU005 holes from what I understand.

Still an update on what is going on would be welcome. It's almost been six months and we've had:
    - Bauxite sale. Would have taken a while to negotiate and put contracts together, but not much in terms of man hours
    - Getting ready for this Curnamona drill and working out best drill areas.
    - Acquisition of additional Gethermal tenements

From the CUU website on Curnamona:

"During October - November 2009 Callabonna Uranium commenced a Phase 1 Drilling Program to test the interpreted palaeochannels for uranium mineralisation. A total of 17 holes for 1,875 metres were completed before the program was suspended due to extreme heat.

The results were extremely encouraging for a first pass with CUN005 intersecting a 0.5 metre interval averaging of 52ppm eU3O8 with a peak of 70ppm eU3O8 over 0.05 metre. Additionally, CUN-017 intersected 73ppm eU3O8 over a 0.05 metre interval. Given the early reconnaissance nature of this first drill program this is a very encouraging result given the extensive length of prospective channel developed within Callabonnas tenement area which remains untested. The drilling program is set to recommence in mid April."

And this is just one of the good propects. Exciting year ahead.

I agree - news please though!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.146M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $3.587K 514.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 6483147 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2067939 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.