SNV 0.00% 0.1¢ sinovus mining limited

Here is a copy of the second e-mail I sent, I will try and find...

1. 492 Posts.
    Here is a copy of the second e-mail I sent, I will try and find the first.

Hi Joon,

I know you guys are busy, look I am happy for any authorised company representative to either ring me or perhaps e-mail me if we keep missing each other.

I noted over the weekend another story about mine closures in China, claiming 7000 small mines are to be closed but painted a slightly more confusing picture stating the levels of mining that would come out of China and included production from mines above 300,000 tpa.

I invested in SNV because I liked your vision, and I am sure the closures announcements caught you by surprise too, other wise why would you make the investment. Whilst in the scheme of things I am only a small investor, holding a total of 500,000 shares, I did buy them at 6c, so you can see my paper losses are of concern. I am also happy to continue to support the company and buy more at the very low 1.7c to average down, however a couple of things still concern me.

Is the fact that we only have $2.4 million in the bank (less now I suspect), no income and I would assume no chance of raising capital given the mine closures, our exposure to the GFC and the fickle nature of Chinese governance.

No news, including progress and significance of new shaft especially in light of the new threat of more closures.
    No news on compensation from the Chinese government for the closures.

No news on the suggestion that alternative assets will be offered for the failed title transfer.
    Silence is very worrying.

I acknowledge that we have the silver prospects, but any progress there I understood was to come from the income from the coal mines, so how do we progress this if we have no money?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.