APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hi Linkman,(( You cannot continue to accept mediocrity. I have...

1. 94 Posts.
    Hi Linkman,

(( You cannot continue to accept mediocrity. I have held shares apg for over 10 years (at differing levels) and have seen them fail to deliver many many times. I along with others have had plenty of patience, but there comes a point where they simply have to deliver. That point is imminent ))

I couldnt agree more Linkman. Looking back, I notice I have also held shares over 10 years and have never sold any, except to participate in the companys 2004 share purchase plan, knowing that my money was going direct to the company. No doubt if I had been smarter, I should have just traded over the years like so many others, but I guess I genuinely believe MT would consummate a company making deal sooner rather than later. Brilliant technologies have certainly been developed by this company under MTs direction but they are not worth a rats whatever, unless real deals are signed and actioned. Hopefully their next deal is not just another Multiserv tease.
    My fingers are crossed that MT will soon give us some good news. At least we know they have to give us a progress report by Friday next week, when they must lodge an ASX Qtly report for April-June. Boardroom Radio interviews have unfortunately dried up recently. Foulthrow, thanks for that feedback. Since the big E got the bullet, news like this has been scarce.
    wr
    tu

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.