ASE 2.63% 3.9¢ astute metals nl

Look I have said a few timesatm the most important thing is the...

1. 5,079 Posts.
    Look I have said a few times

atm the most important thing is the native title, not a lot can be done without it and if it were me I wouldn't be talking it up too much until a deal/price was set for the native title

do you all know there is a cost or charge for native title

they have now said there are a number of gold targets, but look these are based on areal pictures, still positive but would I buy 50 mill shares based on that

Look they first must get native title, that will be very important and I would expect that to start the buying

But then they have to do soil tests, if they prove good then it narrows it down to where they do sample drilling

Now if the sample holes produce good results then those with good holdings can then start to plan things

either way I think this price is pretty good buying, but don't expect the price to rise 5 times till native title is firstly wrapped up

Certainly what we seen today is positive, it is just that some with a short term attitude, or traders will not get what they want

yet

Time is the key, if native title comes next month then things should progress a lot quicker.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $16.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $617 16.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 131601 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 14000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.