MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

announcement, page-48

1. 2,389 Posts.
    "....but wouldn't it be nice if someone sent you a letter saying..

"Hey Montec, we have this cracking little O & G stock for you, we have been working hard for years on this but we are now only days away(so you won't have have to wait long) from spudding possibly the single most prospective play offshore WA targeting 12 TCF of gas and we reckon we have a much better than average chance of striking...how would you like to buy some at this bargain basement price today?"

How you doing Punterspal?
    I can see where you're coming from, but this CR is just one small 'paragraph' of a page that is just one page of a chapter..............etc, etc........
    We can all interpret this book in our own way. Not everyone likes the way a book has been written.

But I am really enjoying the MEO story thus far.
    You seem annoyed that we weren't offered the option of buying more at 52 cents.
    I say we will get our chance to maybe even by at 51.5 cents or even less. Some will crack it because that means they lose money in the short term but I say that it is another great opportunity to top up again & increase my holding.

I too am holding some from the early days at 75 or 80 cents. Here is my chance to build to a nice position. Never had this many when they were 80 cents. When they get back to 80 cents again I might just sell half my holding & enjoy the ride with the rest.
    Anything is possible with MEO.

But what is most important punterspal, is that each & everyone of us is comfortable with where we are at. Should one be feeling very uneasy with this whole scenario, then they can solve it with one click of the keyboard or with one phonecall to their broker & sell the lot.
    Because 53 cents is better then 50 cents & 50 cents is better then 45 cents.
    Me............well I'm just sitting tight with this one!
    It's too good a book to put down!!

Cheers & good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.